§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The E-Shop available at www.boscco.com is run by the company:
BOSCCO SP. Z O.O
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP: PL1133059955
- Rules — these E-Shop Rules
- E-Shop — e-shop of the Seller, available at: www.boscco.com
- Seller — BOSCCO SP. ZO.O,
ul. Międzyborska 15/23, 04-041 Warszawa,
- Buyer — a natural person, a natural person running the business activity, a legal person or a business unit with no legal identity using the services provided electronically by the Seller,
- Registration form — a form available in the E-Shop which enables to create the Account,
- Order form — a form available in the E-Shop which enables to place an Order,
- Account — a set of resources in the Seller's IT system, with an individual name (login) and password set by the Buyer, in which the Buyer's details are collected, including the information concerning the Orders placed,
- Order — the Buyer's declaration of intent, being an offer to execute the Product sale agreement with the Seller,
- Product — a movable property available in the E-Shop, being the subject of the sale agreement by and between the Buyer and the Seller,
- Proof of purchase — a cash register receipt or a VAT invoice,
- Sale agreement — Product sale agreement under the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16, item 93 as amended), executed by the agency of the E-Shop in Polish.
- Newsletter — an electronic service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider by e-mail, enabling all the Service Users using it to receive automatic, periodic, subsequent newsletter issues, containing information about the Products, new releases and miępromotions in the E-Shop, from the Service Provider.
- Enclosure no. 1 — a document, attached to the Rules, enabling to withdraw from the Agreement, as named in §8.
3. Filling in the Registration Form and creating the Account means the Buyer got acquainted with the Rules and accepts it. The agreement concerning keeping the Account in the E-Shop is executed for an unspecified duration and does not entail any financial obligations on the Buyer's part. The agreement may be terminated any time by deleting the Account in the E-Shop or sending the information concerning the Buyer's resignation to the Seller's e-mail address.
4. Any Seller's announcements, advertisements, price lists and any other Product information, published on the E-Shop website, including but not limited to their descriptions, functional parameters and prices are an invitation to execute the agreement as per Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws no. 16, item 93 as amended).
5. The provisions of these Rules are not aimed at excluding or limiting any rights of the Customer, being a Consumer under the Act of 23 April 1964 of the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 16, item 93 as amended), they are entitled to under the mandatory legal regulations. The above regulations shall prevail if the provisions of these Rules are discrepant with them.
§2. ORDER PLACEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Buyer is obliged to use the E-Shop in a way compliant with the applicable law, principles of community life and good practice, to ensure the respect for the third-party personal rights and intellectual property rights.
2. The E-Shop sells worldwide.
3. The Orders can be placed 24/7. They are processed on business days Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (except bank holidays).
4. The Order placement and acceptance confirmation will be sent to the Buyer by the Seller by e-mail.
5. The sale agreement shall be considered executed once the Buyer receives the e-mail mentioned in section 6 of this paragraph.
6. The average Order processing time (from the placement to the dispatch to the Buyer) shall be 2 to 4 business days.
7. The expected courier shipment delivery time is 2 to 6 business days. The delivery time for foreign deliveries depends on the country of their destination.
1. Prices in the E-Shop are quoted in USD and are gross. The prices do not include any delivery costs which are indicated during the Order placement process.
2. A proof of purchase is attachAed to every Order.
3. The Buyer not being a natural person represents, for the Order processing, they are a VAT payer and authorises the Seller to issue the proof of delivery without the recipient's signature.
4. For orders shipped abroad, solely the advance payment is accepted.
5. The Seller reserves to change the Product prices from time to time. The orders placed before the changes named in the preceding section are introduced shall be processed in accordance with the rules in force as at their placement.
7. If the Buyer fails to pay after the Order is confirmed, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Order, notifying the Buyer thereof by e-mail or over the phone.
1. Product delivery is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland, European Union countries and others.
2. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the Shipping and Delivery tab and when placing the Order.
3. The Seller provides the Customer with a method of delivery by courier
§5. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The Buyer being a consumer under Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 16 item 93 as amended) shall be authorised to withdraw from the agreement executed remotely without providing any reason, within 14 days after they receive the Product.
2. To ensure effective withdrawal from the agreement, as mentioned in section 1 of this paragraph, it is enough to submit a written Buyer's statement by e-mail or traditional post within the statutory 14-day period after the shipment was collected. The statement form is Enclosure no. 1.
3. In case of the withdrawal from the agreement, the Customer shall be obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days after the date when the Customer notified the Seller of withdrawing from the agreement.
4. Withdrawing from the Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to return the non-modified Product with the purchase proof or a copy thereof within 14 days after the withdrawal statement has been submitted.
5. The Buyer shall reimburse the payment using the method used by the Buyer, unless the latter explicitly agreed to have the money reimbursed in any other way which is not related to any costs.
6. In the case of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall reimburse all payments received from the Customer to the Customer, including the Product delivery cost, except for the additional costs resulting from the delivery method selected by the Consumer other than the cheapest, ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, immediately, no later than within 14 days after receiving the returned product.
7. The Consumer shall be obliged to pay the immediate costs of the Product return.
8. The Product returns sent at the Seller's expense or on a COD basis will not be accepted.
Returned products should be sent to:
Plac Przymierza 3 lok. 1